Monday, June 1, 2009

JUNE ALREADY!!

Jeez it feels like just last week was new years..
how time goes. well today i paid off the rest of the semester for rent :)
aaaand i went with my sister to go get fitted for her quince dress... thats a shocker too! shes already planning for her quince! i told my mommy it feels like 2 years ago i was planning mine! hmmmmm anywho less than 70 days till i officially see luca, but we're trying to plans dates too reunite earlier :)
seniors are out now and my sister shoudl be out by next week. i cnat wait to start up schoool again!! <3
in the mean time im trying kind of new things with my hair :) like this



luca thought it was cute so i might do it more often. other than that working might be a possibilty for me soon, my parents are actually letting me get a job LOL maybeeeee , but speakin of job jesse kow left to the airforce today!! i didnt believe it but its true! we said our see ya laters today :( hes sucha dork



but hmmm its getting late and im short on words i guess so peace in the crease <3

No comments:

Post a Comment