Saturday, June 6, 2009

Graduation Night

well today the seniors are graduating at 7 O'CLOCK AT NIGHT!! oh my goodness thats wayyy late in the day.. so in the mean time im takin my sisterrr to go get her new phone and new service, and go have lunch with mi mami in fortmyers. Last night i went and watched hangover in theater OMGOSH it is freakin the best movie ever... before that though i went with my mother to an art show to my surprise it was the the whole strip on first street... so that felt like forever but the art pieces were nice they were all done by hispanics at least the two galleries we visited. hmmmm anywayyyy, i finally got my nails done, along with my sister, toby the guy who does my nails let me borrow this book he just got done reading, i havnt opened it up yet but i read the first page and it sounds good. :) wellllll im off to lunch. peace in the crease yall

No comments:

Post a Comment