Sunday, July 5, 2009

surprises <3

ello elloooo
im on vacation with the family. but lets reeeeewind!
my daddy has been wanting this dog since i can remember and now that my sister and i are older, im out of the house and my sister is now occupied with whatev my dad decided its time. well the puppy [[english bull dog]] he found was located in PA. so we took a vacation to our home/cabin in WV. :) we picked up jeramiah aka the puppy about 2 days ago. i was so siked because i've never had a pet before. AND o m g this dog is adorable as much as a rag on it.




its 8 weeks old, he's a male just what my dad wanted. He sleeps so much LIKE MEEEEE<3 and he snores like a human being LOL he doesnt shit or pee in the house surprisingly but wtf why am i concerned thats a good thing :) anywayyyyy so we got the family memeber and my parents give it sooo much attention its cute though but another surprise that i had NO idea was coming was miii bebe luca! last night we were watching a movie and mind you my nieghbors were in michigian anyway and someone comes through the door with my dad, i thought it was the neighbors son... but then i got a kiss on the cheek and it was LUCA awww i started freaking out and blew into tears.. i know i know pussy... ha anyway my dadand mom said surprise and supposably they had been planning this for a week :)





hmmmmm i love him. he knows how much i hate loved ones driving even for a long period of time **cough cough 6 hours! anywho we're suppose to drive to motown to check out my apt and some of the girlies are already there OF YEAHH HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY hehe me and my bff katie koontz met july 5th last year shes the best ** tear well its getting late and i have to wake up earlyyyyyy. peace in the crease yall :)

ps i got that phrase from the bff ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment