Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sunshine state

back on the sunny side of things. i landed today and my dad and gma picked me up. i miss the bf already. im with the lil sis right now, about to fall asleep.... this weekend is going to be busy busy busy :) and danny david and mike have already offered to skip school to hang out with miii <3 they're awesome. Ill post pix when we meet up. anywhoooo, things are back to the way they are in this house hold, with all the laydowned rules... bleh, oh well what can i do. good news though i have my car back in my sight and bubu is always a phone call away. He'll be here hopefully sooner than later, his flight is already booked now were just waiting for days to fly by.... hmmmmmm well this piece of welcome back cake got me sleepyyy, so peace in the crease yall

No comments:

Post a Comment